January 24, 2017 4:32 PM
Ms. Angie Lin from China
Tokyo Apartment Inc. has the pleasure of meeting our client and is proud of introducing Ms. Angie Lin from China, who recently moved in her new apartment arranged by TAI.
Her life is fulfilled with many experiences by living not only China but also various countries such as United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia.
Also, she has a MA degree of Marketing and used to manage some businesses in New Zealand.
Not only that, because she really wants to make her life more fulfilling, she has finally decided to go to Japan and learns Japanese and the Japanese culture. Waka【和歌】(Japanese poetry), Shamisen【三味線】(a Japanese stringed instrument), bungaku【文学】(Japanese modern literature), anime, music and so on are all she likes.
Her life plan in Japan is that she will make her Japanese language level higher and find an inspiring job in Japan and enjoy her life in Japan.
She really hopes that she will work in Journalism (Media) industry in Japan.
While she goes to Japanese language school in Tokyo, she has already made her plans to visit many famous place in Japan to feel more Japanese culture.
Kyoto is her most favorite place to visit.
Thank you very much for your kindness, Lin-san!
Text by Takeshi Yamamoto
We have wonderful encounters,
TAI Customer Interview archives：
- Customer Interviews(12)
- Details of 'Highly recommended' List(99)
- Tokyo Culture Guide(29)
- Staff Diary(8)
- Eccentric Paintings from 江戸 EDO period at Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum
- Art Fair Tokyo 2019
- DOMINIC MILLER "The Absinthe Tour " at COTTON Club Tokyo.
- Tokyo Asakusa Gallery -GEI- 東京浅草画廊 藝
- LEIKO IKEMURA / Our Planet at National Art Centre, Tokyo. 18th, January - 1st, April 2019.
- The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum
- 運慶:(1150 -1223) Exhibition @ Tokyo National Museum
- Tsukioka Yoshitoshi Exhibition @ Ota Memorial Museum
- Contemporary Art Works from ASEAN nation
- 荒木経惟 Nobuyoshi ARAKI @ Tokyo Opera City Art Gallery
- March 2019
- February 2019
- February 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015