Customer Voice Vol.102
- Which country are you from?
- What was the reason that you moved to Japan?
- I moved after college to do job hunting.
About Apartment Hunting in Tokyo
- This time, which area did you choose to live in?
- I was living in Edogawa-ku and decided to move to Sumida-ku (Ryogoku area).
- What made you decide to choose the apartment that you did?
- I was in love with the view! I am able to see skytree from my balcony. Also, the apartment I chose is newer and more modern. There are several cabinets that make it easier to organize things.
About Tokyo Apartment Inc.
- What is your opinion about the service you received from Tokyo Apartment Inc.
- I am very grateful for the support they provided. In the beginning I was not sure which area to choose (Asakusabashi, Ryogoku or staying at Hirai) and they provided me several options and some advices so that I could choose one place. I liked their support mainly because I feel like most of services in Japan follow a "script", they are not always open to give advices. I felt very comfortable to ask anything to them.
A Word From Tokyo Apartment Inc. To Our Customers
- Hi Arissa-san,
I hope that you would enjoy yourself in RYOGOGU.