Customer Voice Vol.159
- Which country are you from?
- What was the reason that you moved to Japan?
- Grew up oriented towards Japanese culture, and recently started a job with an office in Tokyo.
About Apartment Hunting in Tokyo
- This time, which area did you choose to live in?
- What made you decide to choose the apartment that you did?
- We were looking for anything near Toshima-ku (neighborhoods like Ōtsuka, Takinogawa, Kamiikebukuro, etc.) for a quick daily commute. Seiya-san found us dozens of apartments in each of the areas! We ended up near Toshima/Ikebukuro, in a beautiful neighborhood. The apartment is large and well-kept, affordable, in a great area, close to any facilities that you may need, a mere 30s away from the closest station, and has a great connection (15min) to my office in Shibuya!.
About Tokyo Apartment Inc.
- What is your opinion about the service you received from Tokyo Apartment Inc.
- The idea of moving to a different continent sounds daunting, stressful and uncertain. Seiya-san's dedication, speed, effort and charming, relaxed personality made the process exceedingly quick and simple. We were supported throughout the entire process, never felt lost or confused, *all* of the paperwork was done in a couple of hours, and it felt like we have someone in our corner genuinely looking out for us. We managed to book apartment viewing before even arriving in Japan, giving a crucial jumpstart in the apartment hunting, and it only took a few days to find a great deal in our target area and line. 10/10!.
A Word From Tokyo Apartment Inc. To Our Customers
- Dear David,