Customer Voice Vol.7
- Which country are you from?
- I was born in Arizona, in the United States. Before moving to Tokyo, I lived in Nagasaki Prefecture in the city of Isahaya.
- What was the reason that you moved to Japan?
- I love the Japanese way of living and the convenience of life in Japan. I moved to Tokyo in order study Japanese and to pursue my dream of being a professional translator and localization specialist.
About Apartment Hunting in Tokyo
- This time, which area did you choose to live in?
- I chose to live in Yotsuya Sakamachi, in Shinjuku, because it is close to the Japanese school I am currently attending.
- What made you decide to choose the apartment that you did?
- There were three apartments in Shinjuku that I was considering. I ended up choosing this one because of a combination of the price, quality and size of the apartment, and the neighborhood.
About Tokyo Apartment Inc.
- What is your opinion about the service you received from Tokyo Apartment Inc.
- My previous renting experience in Nagasaki was very difficult for me, and so I was dreading searching for an apartment in Tokyo. Mr. Seiya Kato did a fantastic job showing me the various apartments I was interested in and was very patient in answering my multitude of questions about the contract, monthly rent, etc. Since I have moved in, he has continued to be extremely responsive and helpful with my questions about apartment living. I am extremely happy with my choice of TAI, and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
A Word From Tokyo Apartment Inc. To Our Customers
- Hi Jennifer Imbrie,
I'm always thankful for the help.
Thanks to your great contribution, our company's web-site has been renewed finally.
Your Japanese language proficiency is amazingly high and impressive.
I hope that you will be a great translator in the nearly future.